To prevent the spread of infectious diseases, we are keep updating the Anti-Infection Measures as below:
- Install automatic hand sanitizer dispenser in every cinema.
- Clean and disinfect cinema public area (such as Ticket counter / Kiosk / ATM / Washroom) every hour.
- Use disinfectant spray to clean auditoriums after each show.
- Cancel some of the morning shows and increase interval time between each show for disinfection and cleaning works.
- All cinema staff must wear mask and measure body temperature.
- Staff who have traveled to mainland China must be quarantine for 14 days before returning to work.
To further protect our audiences, we will implement more stringent safety measures from now on, including:
- All the audiences must wear face mask.
- Temperature check for all the audiences when entering our auditorium.
- Cinema staff have the right to deny the admission of any person with temperature higher than 37.5°C or without wearing a mask. Movie ticket will be refunded accordingly.
Besides the sold tickets/below activities/special houses, all shows will implement alternate row seating:
- All special programe (National Theatre/Bolshoi Ballet in Cinema/The MET)
- Some movies with agreement with film owner
We are so sorry for any inconvenience caused by the above Anti-Infection Measures.